Consider preparing your retailers and evening trade businesses with this popular new workshop.
We’ll lift the lid and share the secrets leading UK retailers don’t want your traders to know. In an exclusive workshop that was 3 years in the making, Retail Consultant Corin Birchall shares tips, tricks and strategies the most successful retailers use to attract, persuade and engage shoppers across the world.
Who’s it for?
Small and medium sized retailers, cafe’s, takeaways, beauty and evening trade businesses. In fact any trader in your BID area.
What will your retailers learn from the event?
- Attracting Customers – How leading retailers get more customers through their doors. Why are customers drawn to one shop and not another?
- Windows – Big High Street brands know 1:4 sales come from window displays, how can your traders use them better.
- Smart Pricing – Understand the psychology of price & get customers spending more.
- Promotions – Creating killer promotions, without sacrificing margins.
- Add-on Sales – Getting extra spend, without a pushy sales approach.
- Data Capture – Getting and using customers’ details.
- Social Media – Traders know they should have it, but how can they make it actually work for them?
- Customer Psychology – What goes on in customer’s heads, and how to use the insight for better pos, displays and sales approaches?
- Layouts that Engage – Influencing how customers travel and spend in a store.
- Selling – Getting staff selling for, without customers even knowing.
When business is tough and the market is compressed, we need convert 100% of customers who walk through the door, capitalise on every single opportunity, squeeze every penny out of a sale.
Follow-up actions are Kerching Retail’s unique solution to drive change with delegates. Attendees complete an action sheet, which are entered into a reminder system and sent back to delegates for 6 months following the event. 121 telephone follow-up addresses specific trader needs over the telephone.
Contact us via email or telephone 01455 203206