At times we need a bit of external support. A nudge in the right direction or someone to bounce ideas off. We don’t necessarily need consultants to come in and do all the work for us, sending in a big bill afterwards, no doubt! We’ll do the work, we just want to check we’re on the right track.
At Kerching we attend lots of meetings like this, we also…
- Run a 1-2 hr training session at the start of a sales meeting
- Run a 1-2 hr retail master-class of revenue opportunities
- Run a 1/2 day session reviewing the brand and business direction
- Run a 1-2 hr session reviewing the digital marketing strategy
A meeting is an expensive activity, it takes key people away from customers and away from the day to day running of the business. It is therefore crucial it makes a difference and doesn’t become a session just to check on the last meeting’s minutes – or operational issues.
Sometimes its difficult to change the routine or the way you do things – that’s where we can help.
- If you want the business to grow – that’s what we do.
- If you want to learn from what the best in the business are doing – that’s where we get our reference.
- If you want to, not only think outside of the box, but rip it up and shred it, we’re the people to talk to.
Don’t have another dull meeting – spice it up with Kerching.
Who will attend?
Owner and Founder of Kerching Retail Mr Corin Birchall is our keynote speaker, strategist and trainer. You will be meeting with the ‘organ grinder’.
No doubt, is a question you are asking yourself. Actually the cost will be negligible compared to the benefits and much less than you might expect. We can’t simply publish a one price fits all, as you may be based in Outer Mongolia – we’re in the Midlands. We are happy to give you a price if you get in touch and let us know about your ideas for a brilliant meeting.
What to do next?
Call us on Tel: 01455 203 206
Or email email@example.com